Happy St. Patrick’s Day to everyone! It’s 5 o’clock here, time to drink some green beer! Actually I don’t like beer, but it sounded good. 🙂 Instead, how about an easy and delicious chocolate mint brownie recipe for St. Paddy’s Day. I am really not sure what green mint brownies have to do with this Irish holiday, other than the fact that they have a yummy green vanilla frosting …but Irish recipe or not everyone loves a brownie! A green, mint-chocolatety chewy moist brownie, yum! I hope you enjoy!
I think I will join the fun over at Fiesta Friday link-up party. I hope they enjoy the brownies! Until next time …Happy Baking!
1 box Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix + ingredients as called for on box
2 pkgs 2.75 oz Andes Creme De Menthe Thins Candy Bar
1 container Betty Crocker Vanilla Frosting
green food coloring or gel
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Stir brownie mix, eggs, water and oil in medium bowl until well blended.
- Pour brownie mix into pan and top with chopped mint candy pieces. Set aside about 1/3 of candy pieces for topping.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Let cool while preparing frosting.
- Add green food coloring or gel to icing, stir and spread on top of brownies.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy and enjoy!