I WON THE LOTTERY!!!
Happy Friday to all! Okay, if you are wondering …no, I didn’t really win the lottery. I would have to actually buy a lottery ticket, which doesn’t happen very often. No, just fooling around this morning to see who is really reading my post. 😉 I did however find a delicious dessert to share, and while eating it, I do feel like I have won the lottery …at least the dessert lottery.
It has been awhile now since I have posted anything to Fiesta Friday. A big shout out HELLO to everyone!! I hope everyone is doing well. I have been quite busy as of late and have neglected posting and visiting other fellow bloggers. It seems this is usually the case for me for this time of year. I am sliding into the end of the year at full steam ahead! With school starting and soccer season, for my youngest, upon us we are moving at a faster pace. I can now only dream of those long, lazy days of summer.
Today’s recipe is just in time for all the upcoming fall festivities. Pumpkin, yummy pumpkin with just a hint of Maple flavor. Three delicious layers; cake on the bottom, a creamy middle layer of pumpkin and cream cheese and a topping of fluffy whipped cream. This recipe is great for all pumpkin lovers and is a good choice to take to parties and gatherings. It is easy to make and oh so delicious! Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and you have a wonderful fall time dessert!
Today I am sharing this with my favorite link up party, Fiesta Friday!! I hope you get a chance to try it and enjoy it! 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Happy Baking!
By: Arl’s World
Pumpkin Pie Bars with just a hint of Maple flavor. Three delicious layers; cake on the bottom, a creamy middle layer of pumpkin and cream cheese and a topping of fluffy whipped cream. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and you have a wonderful fall time dessert!
4 eggs, divided
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor Instant Pudding
1 envelope DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping Mix
1/3 cup milk
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Mix cake mix, 1 egg and butter until blended; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, remaining eggs, pumpkin and dry pudding mix with mixer until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool 10 min. Use foil handles to transfer dessert to wire rack; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix whipped topping mix, milk and syrup in large bowl with mixer on low-speed until blended. Beat on high-speed 4 min. or until mixture forms stiff peaks. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spread whipped topping mixture onto dessert and sprinkle with cinnamon before cutting into bars to serve.