Hello Everyone! Happy Wednesday …Hump Day 😉
Question for you: What do you do when the Easter Bunny brings too many Easter Eggs? Answer: You make Deviled Eggs of course!
I love Deviled Eggs! I love how versatile they are. There are so many ways to make Deviled Eggs, so many ingredients you can add. I have to say, I think this recipe is by far one of my favorite ones to make. I mean they have bacon in them, bacon people! Yummy 🙂
I make these every year at Easter time and they go so quick, everyone wants more. I hope you will find this recipe to be one of yours and your families favorites as well. Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting!
Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs
By: Arl’s World
A quick and easy deviled egg recipe that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Make plenty because they go quick! Enjoy!
1 dozen eggs
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard
3 tablespoons finely shredded cheese
4 slices bacon
3 jalapeno chopped
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Alternatively, wrap bacon in paper towels and cook in the microwave for about 1 minute per slice. Crumble and set aside.
- Remove seeds and stems from jalapeno; chop very fine. (Note: you can use the pickled jalapeno that comes in a jar, they work great)
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place yolks in a bowl. Mash egg yolks with a fork; stir in mayonnaise, mustard, chopped jalapeno, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Place egg whites cut-side up on a serving platter. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves and refrigerate until serving.