What do you do with left over pumpkin? Hmmm …how about pumpkin biscuits! These go perfect with eggs and fruit for a wonderful breakfast or brunch.
Love the color of these biscuits and how easy they are to make. Not only are they a hit for breakfast …but they are also perfect by themselves. The pumpkin in the biscuits and the honey butter are a great combination to stand alone for a mid morning snack or with afternoon tea.
For all you pumpkin lovers out there …you should enjoy this one!
Thanks for Visiting!
Pumpkin Biscuits with Honey Butter
- 1½ cups. Bisquick mix
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon 2%. milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until soft dough forms, beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Turn dough onto floured surface (may use baking mix in place of flour).
- Gently roll dough in baking mix and knead 10 times.
- Roll ½ inch thick. Cut with a 2 inch cutter dipped in baking mix or flour.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until light and golden brown, 8 minutes.
Mix honey, pumpkin pie spice and butter until nice and smooth.