I love Mexican food and I love when I find an easy recipe I can make at home. A recipe that taste like one of my favorites from our local Mexican restaurants. This recipe is really so simple to be so good, but it is! It has just the right amount of flavor and is oh so cheesy. A perfect week night meal and perfect for this week’s Fiesta Friday party over at Angie’s, The Novice Gardener. I hope you enjoy!
Wishing everyone a happy Friday and as always happy eating!! 🙂
Thanks for visiting!!
Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
By: Arl’s World
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can (10 oz) hot or mild enchilada sauce
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8oz)
10 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir together soup and enchilada sauce; set aside.
- In large bowl mix 1 cup soup mixture with chicken and 1 cup of the cheese; reserve remaining soup mixture and cheese.
- In a small skillet place a small amount of oil, heat corn tortillas (one at a time) flipping to heat both sides to soften.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture along middle of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam sides down in ungreased 11×7-inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly around edges.
Serve with your favorite sides dishes, such as Spanish rice and refried beans. Enjoy!