Sounds yummy, right? Right! I remembered I had frozen peaches and could easily use them to whip up some daiquiri mix and add a little twist to it with sangria and Voilà! Here is Johnny Carino’s Bellini my way. Please do try some. It looks like it might be a hot summer ahead!
Until next time …stay thirsty!
Thanks for visiting!
Peach Bellini with a Swirl of Sangria
Cool and refreshing. Perfect for any summer party.
By: Arl’s World
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1 cup crushed ice – more if necessary
- 1 cup Prosecco – chilled
- 2 ounces of sangria
Place frozen peaches, sugar into blender and puree. Transfer to refrigerator to chill.
- When Prosecco and peach puree are completely chilled and you are ready to make drinks add peach puree, lemon juice, peach schnapps, crushed ice and Prosecco to blender; pulse to combine.
- Pour blended drink into a glass and pour an ounce of sangria wine right on top of the drink. Stir it once with your stirrer to create the swirl effect.
- Garnish with thinly sliced peach wedges – optional.